LPC2378FBD144Single-chip 16-bit/32-bit microcontrollers; 512 kB flash with ISP/IAP, Ethernet, USB 2.0, CAN, and 10-bit ADC/DAC
Nhà sản xuất:
Liên hệ đặt hàng
77 lượt xem More Details
- ARM7TDMI-S processor, running at up to 72 MH
- .Up to 512 kB on-chip flash program memory with In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) capabilities. Flash program memory is on the ARM local bus for high performance CPU access.
- 32 kB of SRAM on the ARM local bus for high performance CPU access.
- 16 kB SRAM for Ethernet interface. Can also be used as general purpose SRAM.
- 8 kB SRAM for general purpose DMA use also accessible by the USB.
- Dual Advanced High-performance Bus (AHB) system that provides for simultaneous
- Ethernet DMA, USB DMA, and program execution from on-chip flash with no contention between those functions. A bus bridge allows the Ethernet DMA to access the other AHB subsystem.
- EMC provides support for static devices such as flash and SRAM as well as off-chip memory mapped peripherals.
- Advanced Vectored Interrupt Controller (VIC), supporting up to 32 vectored interrupts.
- General Purpose AHB DMA controller (GPDMA) that can be used with the SSP serial interfaces, the I S port, and the Secure Digital/MultiMediaCard (SD/MMC) card port, as well as for memory-to-memory transfers.