AMS1117-ADJAdjustable 1A Low dropout (LDO) Voltage Regulator
Nhà sản xuất:
Liên hệ đặt hàng
66 lượt xem More Details
- Three Terminal Adjustable
- Output Current of 800mA
- Operates Down to 1V Dropout
- Line Regulation: 0.2% Max
- Load Regulation: 0.4% Max.
- SOT-223 and package available
- High Efficiency Linear Regulators
- Post Regulators for Switching Supplies
- 5V to 3.3V Linear Regulator
- Battery Chargers
- Active SCSI Terminators
- Power Management for Notebook
- Battery Powered Instrumentation
The AMS1117 series of adjustable and fixed voltage regulators are designed to provide 800mA output current and to operate down to 1V input-to-output differential. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed maximum 1.3V at maximum output current, decreasing at lower load currents.
On-chip trimming adjusts the reference voltage to 1%. Current limit is also trimmed, minimizing the stress under overload conditions on both the regulator and power source circuitry.
The AMS1117 devices are pin compatible with other three-terminal SCSI regulators and are offered in the low profile surface mount SOT-223 package and in the TO-252 (DPAK) plastic package.
Linear Voltage Regulator IC Negative Fixed Output -15V 1.5A TO-220ABView Details
Linear Voltage Regulators 1.5A Neg Adj Vol RegView Details
Linear Voltage Regulator IC Positive Fixed Output 3.3V 800mA TO-220-3View Details
Linear Voltage Regulators 18V 1.0A PositiveView Details
Linear Voltage Regulators 9.0V 0.5A PositiveView Details