AMS1117-2.5V1A LOW DROPOUT VOLTAGE REGULATOR, 2.5V
Nhà sản xuất:
Liên hệ đặt hàng
88 lượt xem More Details
- Three Terminal Adjustable or Fixed Voltages* 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.85V, 3.3V and 5.0V
- Output Current of 1A
- Operates Down to 1V Dropout
- Line Regulation: 0.2% Max.
- Load Regulation: 0.4% Max.
- SOT-223, TO-252 and SO-8 package available
- High Efficiency Linear Regulators
- Post Regulators for Switching Supplies
- 5V to 3.3V Linear Regulator
- Battery Chargers
- Active SCSI Terminators
- Power Management for Notebook
- Battery Powered Instrumentation
The AMS1117 series of adjustable and fixed voltage regulators are designed to provide 1A output current and to operate down to 1V input-to-output differential. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed maximum 1.3V at maximum output current, decreasing at lower load currents.
On-chip trimming adjusts the reference voltage to 1%. Current limit is also trimmed, minimizing the stress under overload conditions on both the regulator and power source circuitry.
The AMS1117 devices are pin compatible with other three-terminal SCSI regulators and are offered in the low profile surface mount SOT-223 package, in the 8L SOIC package and in the TO-252 (DPAK) plastic package.
Linear Voltage Regulator IC Negative Fixed Output -15V 1.5A TO-220ABView Details
Linear Voltage Regulators 1.5A Neg Adj Vol RegView Details
Linear Voltage Regulator IC Positive Fixed Output 3.3V 800mA TO-220-3View Details
Linear Voltage Regulators 18V 1.0A PositiveView Details
Linear Voltage Regulators 9.0V 0.5A PositiveView Details