M51957BVoltage Detecting, System Resetting IC Series
Nhà sản xuất:
Liên hệ đặt hàng
151 lượt xem More Details
M51957A,B/M51958A,B are semiconductor integrated circuits for resetting of all types of logic circuits such as CPUs, and has the feature of setting the detection voltage by adding external resistance.
They include a built-in delay circuit to provide the desired retardation time simply by adding an external capacitor.
They fined extensive applications, including battery checking circuit, level detecting circuit and waveform shaping circuit.
• Few external parts
• Large delay time with a capacitor of small capacitance (td≈100 ms, at 0.33 μF) (M51957, M51958)
• Low threshold operating voltage (Supply voltage to keep low-state at low supply voltage):
0.6 V (Typ) at RL= 22 kΩ
• Wide supply voltage range: 2 V to 17 V
• Wide application range
• Reset circuit of Pch, Nch, CMOS, microcomputer, CPU and MCU, Reset of logic circuit, Battery check circuit, switching circuit back-up voltage, level detecting circuit, waveform shaping circuit, delay waveform generating circuit, DC/DC converter, over voltage protection circuit
Recommended Operating Condition
• Supply voltage range: 2 V to 17 V