Nhà sản xuất:
Liên hệ đặt hàng
132 lượt xem More Details
Description: The MMA7361LR1 is a low power, three-axis analog accelerometer. The sensor has a g-Select input which allows for the selection between two measuring ranges - ±1.5g or ±6g.
Other features include signal conditioning, a 1-pole low pass filter, temperature compensation, self test, and 0g-detect which detects linear freefall. Zero-g offset and sensitivity are factory set and require no external devices. The MMA7361L also includes a sleep mode.
The sensor works on power between 2.2 and 3.6VDC (3.3V optimal), and typically consumes just 400µA of current. All three axes have their own analog output.
- Two selectable measuring ranges (±1.5g, ±6g)
- Low current consumption: 400 µA
- Sleep mode: 3 µA
- Low voltage operation: 2.2 V - 3.6 V
- High sensitivity (800 mV/g at 1.5g)
- Fast turn on time (0.5 ms enable response time)
- Self test for freefall detect diagnosis
- 0g-Detect for freefall protection
- Signal conditioning with low pass filter
- Robust design, high shocks survivability
- RoHS compliant
- Environmentally preferred product
- Low cost
Dimensions: 3.0 x 5.0 x 1.0 mm (LGA-14-pin package)